- Meet us at our office in Akaroa at 11.45am from September to April and 11.15am from May to August.
- Enjoy a stunning scenic drive with photo stops along the way and up to 700 meters on the edge of Akaroa extinct volcano crater rim.
- At the entrance of Akaroa harbor and Akaroa lighthouse scenic reserve you will stand on high cliffs looking through a giant spyglass. 10 to 45 minutes walk available depending on your fitness and desire.
- Self guided bush walk through the Tutakakahikura scenic reserve (2 to 3 hours walking down to your accommodation) different starting points are available.
- Free time to relax and settle in your accommodation before the complementary evening penguin tour.
- The next morning you can add the guided sea-kayaking trip before being brought back to Akaroa just before midday